Sun By Sienna

5 Whitton Manor Road, Twickenham, Middlesex
4.9
34 reviews
5 Whitton Manor Road, Twickenham, Middlesex

Browse services

All
Hair removal
Face
Body

Our work

Venue reviews

4.9
34 reviews
Ambience
Cleanliness
Staff

Filter by treatment

Filter Reviews

Treatment
All treatments

Filter by rating

Rating
Filter by rating

Verified reviews

Written by our customers, so you know what to expect at each and every venue.
This was my second visit to Sun by Sienna and I'm very happy with my wax. Nicole is professional and really cares about her clients. I'm new to waxing and she was great in giving me advice on how to maintain my wax between treatments. I highly recommend her services.
Show venue reply...
This was my first visit and the service was excellent. Nicole put me at ease, carried our a very thorough waxing and made it as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend Nicole if you are seeking a waxing.
Show venue reply...
From the moment I walked in nicole made me feel so comfortable which was reassuring she explained everything to me and made me a lovely cappuccino, it was my first ever wax and my back and chest was incredibly hairy so I was a tad nervous but she soon took my mind off it by talking to me and easing my nerves. The room itself was clean and very well presented and i would recommend nicole and her services. I am having another back and chest wax in about 4-5 weeks time 5* from me - and the GF 👌
Show venue reply...
Managed to book last minute and was well looked after and felt at ease from start to finish. Im that satisfied I’m already booked in again in 4 weeks. A great lady and superb service Many thanks again
Show venue reply...
Overall good as I was not happy when she tried to charge me more at the end. Too far as location
Show venue reply...
Show more reviews...

Meet the team

Nicole
Spraytan Technician / Body Waxing Therapist
4.9
16 reviews

About

Welcome! My name is Nicole and I am an independent beauty therapist of 4 years plus. I have a newly converted and refurbed Beauty salon (based at my home) of which 98% of my clients attend as it contains everthing it needs to do my work successfully! The other 2% are occasional mobile requests that can be fulfilled when im not to busy at the salon or if a client is local to my area "only then can i become available for occasional mobile work" I am based in the TW7 Twickenham area, not far from Twickenham Rugby Ground. I am qualified and insured for Waxing and Spraytanning. My aim for each individual client is to make you feel body confident! I love my job and appreciate every client and this shows in my work. 💕

Services

Body
Face
Hair removal

Portfolio

About

Sun By Sienna
5 Whitton Manor Road
Twickenham
Middlesex

Welcome!

My name is Nicole and I am an independent beauty therapist of 4 years plus. I have a newly converted and refurbed Beauty salon (based at my home) of which 98% of my clients attend as it contains everything it needs to do my work successfully!

The other 2% are occasional mobile requests that can be fulfilled when I'm not too busy at the salon or if a client is local to my area "only then can I become available for occasional mobile work"

I am based in the TW7 Twickenham area, not far from Twickenham Rugby Ground. I am qualified and insured for Waxing and Spray Tanning. My aim for each individual client is to make you feel body confident!

I love my job and appreciate every client and this shows in my work. 💕

MonMonday
12:00PM10:00PM
TueTuesday
12:00PM10:00PM
WedWednesday
12:00PM10:00PM
ThuThursday
12:00PM10:00PM
FriFriday
12:00PM10:00PM
SatSaturday
Closed
SunSunday
7:00PM10:00PM
Products used in this venue

Treatment Rooms - Beauty nearby