Nearest public transport:
- The salon is based within Kalon Hair Studio in the heart of Edinburgh's Canonmills area, located just a 15-minute walk from Princes Street and Leith, and a short walk from Edinburgh Botanical Gardens.
- Mary is a colour, bleach & balayage specialist, although her skills & experience extend to other areas of hairdressing too. She boasts an impressive portfolio which shows how in-depth her knowledge of the industry is. She was a Finalist in the Wella National Trend Vision Award 2021 Colour Specialist category, which is a very prestigious annual award recognising the best in the hairdressing industry.
- Due to investing in many years of specialised training courses, Mary has fine-tuned her skills and knowledge in order to perfect her craft. She loves to keep up to date with current trends, as well as offer the best advice on how to get the most out of your hair at home. Her keen eye for style and colour makes for a thoroughly attentive and informative experience, no matter which treatment you book.
What we like about the venue:
- Atmosphere: Open, friendly, relaxed and professional.
- Specialises in: Haircuts, colouring and permanent waves.
- Brands and products used: Redken, Olaplex, Pureology.
- The extra touches: If in doubt about which service to book for, please reach out to Mary via email or social media for advice.