Hi and thank you for taking the time to look at my profile. I love when clients have inspiring pictures for there desired look and strive on making sure you leave the salon happy with your new colour/cut. Sometimes the desired colour may take longer to achieve but that's ok because I can get to know you and your style a little better, hope to see you sat in my chair soon. Instagram - JadeGoldsboroughHairstylist. booking fee has been implemented in salon for new clients there is a deposit to pay when you come for your consultatIon/skin test of £10 - £20 depending on appointment length. And when appointments are been cancelled less than 24-48 hrs theres a £10 fee to pay which is payable via bank-transfer or PayPal. I have had to implement this due to no shows and Last minute cancelled appointments which i cant cover the cost for. Thanks for Understanding. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully see you sat in my chair soon!.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 (corona virus) we are asking all guests with any flu like symptoms or corona virus symptoms to reschedule there appointments until well enough to attend there appointments and where possible please pay by card.
• Card payments & cash accepted
• Booking fees are payable for any new client appointment to secure your booking and will be collected on skin test 48 hours before your appointment.
• The booking fee is between £5 & £20 depending on the appointment length this fee is taken off your balance at the end of your appointment & is non-refundable or transferable.
• If i have to re-arrange the appointment for any reason for example illness it will either be refunded or transferred to next appointment.
• Payments accepted are card payments or cash.
• Cancellations with less that 24 hours notice will be charged £10 or at full cost upon your next appointment as i cant fill that slot and can’t cover costs.