What's the best way to choose a chiropractor in Brighton & Hove? You're doing it! Spend some time here exploring our chiropractic philosophy and our patient-centric procedures.
Select a chiropractor who takes a gentle approach and is willing to explain everything in advance.
Not all chiropractors are the same! Ask questions and expect clear answers.
After you tour our website designed for Brighton & Hove-area residents searching for a chiropractor, give me a call. I'd love to meet you and explain our unique approach to today's chiropractic.
Welcome to Chiropractic First
Our five Brighton and Hove chiropractors and the rest of the team at Chiropractic First, will provide you with the finest personal service and professional care.
Serving Brighton and Hove since 2006
Our clinic first opened in 2006 and have experienced great results with all members of our Brighton and Hove community ever since, we take pride in the fact that the majority of our patients come to us through the recommendation of other satisfied patients.
Can We Help You?
Chiropractic has been shown to be effective in the treatment of:
- Acute, sub-acute and chronic lower back pain.
- Headache arising from the neck (i.e. cervicogenic), migraine management.
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis.
- General aches and pains including those of joints, muscle spasms and cramp.
- Cervicogenic dizziness.
- Several extremity joint conditions, i.e frozen shoulder, elbow pain, tennis elbow,
arm or leg pain, whiplash and associated disorders (Bronfort et al 2010).
- There is also favourable evidence (Bronfort et al 2010) that chiropractic is
effective in the treatment of: mid back pain, sciatica, tension-type headache.
- Tension and inability to relax (through lifestyle advice rather than chiropractic care).