Referral terms and conditions
Treatwell Referral - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to, and participation in, the Treatwell Referral Program (the “Program”) which is promoted and managed by Treatwell Limited or its respective subsidiaries, licensees and affiliated companies (collectively, "Treatwell"):
- In Great Britain – Treatwell Limited: Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Place, London, WC1V 6HU
- In Ireland – Treatwell IE, branch of Treatwell Limited: Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Place, London, WC1V 6HU
- In Lithuania – Treatwell LT UAB: J. Basanavičiaus g. 15, 03108 Vilnius, Lithuania
- In Spain – Treatwell Spain s.l.: Calle de Magallanes 3, Planta 10, 28015, Madrid, Spain
- In Italy – Treatwell IT s.r.l.: Via Carlo Farini 41, 20159, Milano, Italy
- In France – Treatwell FR SAS: 2 Rue Breguet, 75011, Paris, France
- In Netherlands and Belgium – Treatwell BNL B.V.: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 120-126, 1012 SH Amsterdam, Netherlands
- In Germany – Treatwell DACH GmbH: Greifswalder Str. 212, 10405 Berlin, Germany
- In Switzerland – Treatwell DACH GmbH, Zweigniederlassung Zürich: Hagenholzstrasse 83b, 8050 Zürich, Switzerland
- In Austria – Treatwell DACH GmbH, Zweigniederlassung Wien: Karl-Popper-Strasse 22, 1100, Vienna, Austria
- In Portugal – Treatwell Sociedade Unipessoal, Lda: Avenida da Igreja nº 42, 8º andar, 1700-239 Lisboa, Portugal
- In Greece - Funkmartini Online Reservation Services M.E.P.E.: Kifisias Street no. 269, Greece
- Treatwell Referral Program (also Treatwell Referral, Referral Program): is a new initiative launched by Treatwell in which existing Treatwell users can invite other users to create a new account and use Treatwell to book their favourite treatments in exchange for a reward.
- Referrer: the existing Treatwell user who sends a Referral invitation to another person to join Treatwell.
- Referee: the person, not registered on Treatwell, who receives a Referral invitation to join Treatwell.
- Referral discount (also Referral voucher): is the monetary reward, in the form of Treatwell Voucher, given to both the Referrer and Referee.
- User: any person, not necessarily with an account, who is using the Treatwell Marketplace.
- Venue: is the salon in which customers can go to do their treatments such as hair salons or nail studios.
- Qualifying booking: what qualifies as a qualifying booking in accordance with these Terms is outlined in the FAQ section for the Treatwell Referral Program.
OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAM
Treatwell Referral is one way Treatwell rewards and thanks active customers for inviting their friends and family to use Treatwell. Treatwell Referral users are able to earn discounts or vouchers to be used on the Treatwell Marketplace. The Treatwell Referral Program allows active eligible members (“Referrer”) to earn money, in the form of vouchers, by registering to Treatwell for the first time new Users (“Referee”) who create a new profile and successfully complete a qualifying booking online. A “Completed Booking” is a qualifying booking that is accepted by the Venue and paid for online by the Referee and which is not cancelled by either the Referee or the Venue at any time before or after the scheduled check-in for such qualifying booking. If the Referee user benefits from the booked treatment and checks out from the Venue, then the qualifying booking is considered completed.
By participating, Referrers and Referees agree to these Terms. The Program may not be combined with other Treatwell referral programs or incentives. When you refer a User, the Referee will see your name on the invitation SMS or email sent and on the landing page for your Treatwell Referral Program.
SHARING REFERRAL LINKS
JOINING TREATWELL REFERRAL
SHARING REFERRAL LINKS
Referral links shall only be used for personal purposes. Any commercial use of the Treatwell Referral Program is expressly prohibited. Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Blogs, social media, Reddit, or Wikipedia).
You guarantee and represent that you will use referral methods and techniques that people will appreciate and that are legal. You should only contact people who have given you their consent to be contacted and Treatwell takes no liability for how you choose to contact Referees. Treatwell reserves the right to remove any user who is or is suspected to harass other users in any way or send unsolicited referral codes. You agree and represent that you will be mindful to respect the privacy of others (i.e. do not spam), be honest, open, and transparent about who you are and what you are offering (i.e. do not mislead).
Any misuse of the Treatwell Referral Program by including but not limited to setting up fake accounts on the Website or App to obtain extra vouchers is expressly prohibited.
EARNING REFERRAL VOUCHERS
If you are a Referrer, you will receive your Referral Voucher in the moment in which the Referee attended the treatment they booked via the Website or App after creating a Treatwell profile when being referred by you. The Voucher shall become visible to you in the Wallet section (www.treatwell.com/wallet) of the Website or App within 48 hours of the successful attendance of the Referee of the appointment. You will then be able to use the voucher for future purchases on the Treatwell Marketplace.
If you are a Referee, who created a new profile, you will receive your Referral Voucher to be used in future purchases on the Treatwell Marketplace upon creating your Treatwell account. Your discount will be visible inside your Wallet section (www.treatwell.com/wallet) and you will be able to use your Referral Voucher for future purchases on the Treatwell Marketplace.
For both Referrer and Referee users:
- Referral Discount can be used to purchase treatments on the Treatwell Marketplace which fall in the category of qualifying bookings outlined in the Referral FAQs found on the Website or App. Any bookings will be subject to the Treatwell Booking Terms.
- The exact amounts that the Referral Vouchers include will be accessible in the FAQ section on our Website.
- Referral discounts received via Treatwell Referral Program can only be used individually and cannot be combined.
- Referral Discount will have a specific validity which will be communicated to you on the Treatwell App or Treatwell Website.
- Treatwell reserves the right to put in place an upper limit on the number of the referral invitations that can be sent by the Referrers; such limit can be found on the FAQs.
- The Referral Vouchers available in your Treatwell Wallet may be varied by Treatwell at any point of which you will be notified on the Treatwell App or Treatwell Website.
ELIGIBILITY, SUBMISSION AND RESTRICTIONS
CHANGES TO TERMS
Treatwell reserves the right to change, modify and/or terminate the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions or any policy, FAQ, or guideline pertaining to the Program, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice and in its sole discretion. Any changes may be communicated to the users on the App, Website or by email. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately and may be posted to www.Treatwell.com, and you waive any right to receive specific notification of such changes or modifications. Your continued access to and/or participation in Treatwell Referral following any such changes or modifications confirms your acceptance of such changes. You should review these Terms and Conditions frequently to understand their application. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop accessing and participating in Treatwell Referral.
REFERRAL DISCOUNTS EXPIRATION
Unless otherwise stated, Referral Discounts – visible inside your Wallet section (www.treatwell.com/wallet) – automatically after the period of time, communicated to you on the Treatwell App or Treatwell Website.
If you are a Referrer, the countdown will start from the day in which the Referral Discount is made visible and usable on your account. This means that your Referee created a new profile, purchased a qualifying booking online that respects our Conditions and checked out for the salon correctly. Referrers will be notified via email when a Referral Discount is added to their wallet.
If you are a Referee, the countdown will start from the day in which you created your new profile and Referral Discount is made visible and usable on your account.
PARTICIPATION IN DIFFERENT TREATWELL COUNTRIES
For the Treatwell Referral Program to be applicable, both the Referrer and Referee need to have their Treatwell accounts created in any eligible country, where Treatwell operates. Creating an account in an alternative Treatwell country, from the one of the Referrer, will result in no discount distributed to both the Referrer and Referee.
USAGE OF THE REFERRAL DASHBOARD
You agree that you will not use the Referral Dashboard (“Dashboard”) for any purpose other than tracking your own progress and the progress of others in your geographic area. You will respect the privacy of others and comply with applicable laws.
For information about how Treatwell handles booking cancellations, please read our Cancellation Policy here.
Your Referral Discount may be impacted by cancellations as follows:
- You are the Referee – If you cancel it in line with the Cancellation Policy, you will receive back your Referral Discount only if the discount is still valid. If, after the cancellation or “No-Show” your discount is no longer valid you won’t be able to benefit from the Referral Discount again.
- You are the Referrer – If your Referee cancels the appointment in line with the Cancellation Policy, you will receive back your Referral Discount only if the discount is still valid. If, after the cancellation your discount is no longer valid you won’t be able to benefit from the Referral Discount again.
- If the Referee’s appointment is marked as a “No Show” by the Partner you will not be able to benefit from the Referral Discount again.
- Treatwell also reserves the right to adjust your Referral Discounts at any time where it has reason to suspect that the Referral Discount is being misused.
- If a partner venue cancels an appointment which is associated with a Referral Discount will be added back to the user Wallet. If, after the cancellation the discount is not valid anymore then the user won’t be able to benefit from the Referral Discount again.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS TO EARNING TREATWELL DISCOUNTS
- Referral Discounts cannot be used together with any other Treatwell discounts or credit vouchers issued by Treatwell or third parties.
- Referral Discounts can be used together with gift cards acquired by Treatwell users.
If you have any questions regarding the Program or how it works, please get in touch via your relevant Treatwell Help Centre.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Treatwell shall not be liable for non-receipt of or errors in Referral Discounts due to including but not limited to technical problems, network difficulties or any other errors made during the process. By participating in the Program, you agree that you participate at your own risk. Treatwell accepts no liability in relation to an individual’s participation (or inability to participate) in the Program to the maximum extent permitted by law, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other type of damages related to or arising from the Program or your participation in the Program. Nothing in these Terms excludes Treatwell’s liability for fraud, death, personal injury caused by negligence or anything else which cannot be excluded by law.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and remain in force.
The Program and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of the relevant Treatwell company. You and we each agree that the courts of that country will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or related to, the Program or these Terms and Conditions.