Download our free Treatwell app.
Get that photo finish. Foto Facial RF™ is a non-invasive treatment from Syneron Medical that uses Elos (electro-optical synergy) to combine intense pulsed light (IPL) and radio frequency (RF) energies into the same procedure. It is a non-surgical treatment that penetrates the skin without overheating the surrounding tissues. This technique is safe for all skin types and skin colour.
The area to be treated is covered with a thin layer of clear gel that is conductive to radio frequency. The hand piece of the machine is dynamically cooled and is pressed against the skin to reduce the surface temperature. Gentle pulses of light and electrical current penetrate the skin, resulting in:
• Reduced signs of ageing and sun damage on the face, neck, chest and hands
• Less fine lines, broken capillaries and enlarged pores
• Smoothed wrinkles and rough skin
• Lightened age spots and blemishes
• Better production of collagen and elastin
• Improved skin texture
The Foto Facial RF™ is great for anyone who suffers from cosmetic conditions of the face and body including:
• Sun damage
• Ageing with wrinkles, skin laxity and a decline of skin texture
• Rosacea, redness and broken capillaries (“red spots”)
• Sun spots, age spots and hyperpigmentation (“brown spots”)
Each treatment lasts about 30 minutes with most people requiring 4-6 sessions at three-week intervals for best results. The pain level is moderate beginning with a warm pinch and culminating with a tingling sensation as the procedure continues.