SKIN TIGHTENING FACIAL
This is the most safe and effective method of treating ageing, wrinkled, sagging, stressed skin without surgery!
The skin tightening facial erases the years naturally with precise acupressure, gentle lymphatic and vigorous massage strokes. While completely relaxing you, Facelift Massage takes off dead skin cells, encourages skin cell generation, brings new radiance to dull skin, releases toxins, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and slows the formation of new ones.
The unique movements of a face lift massage increase the blood flow, improve skin elasticity and tighten loose skin helping banish wrinkles and toning the facial muscles naturally. This treatment not only helps you to reverse many adverse effects to your skin but also can go a long way to delaying or preventing further damage in the future. A face-lift massage can leave you feeling relaxed, stress free, and at peace.
The treatment works immediately giving you a natural glow for days and you will look radiant in just one session. Your cheeks will look lifted with the under-eye bags and puffiness reduced. The massage works directly on your skin, muscles, nervous system, circulatory and lymphatic systems, as it does re-balancing your subtle energy field, more than any surgery treatment can ever do for you.
- Restores muscle tone and elasticity
- Improves lymph drainage
- Unblocks "stuck energy" that creates facial holding patterns
- Enhances metabolic processes, greater blood and oxygen flow
- Bags under the eyes are decrease
- Firmer cheeks and jaw line
- Neck appears smoother
- Skin looks smoother and skin tone evens out
- Youthful glow!
FOR HEALTH AND SECURITY REASONS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
- For sanitary purposes it is important for clients to hold up an acceptable level of hygiene to be able to provide a service.
- The service is operated by a male therapist.
- The therapist will not be able to serve anyone under the legal age of 18, in which case a refund will be granted.
- For security and insurance the therapist will not be able to serve clients during pregnancy periods.
- Finally for heath and safety reasons the therapist would not be able to serve clients with contagion like cold or flue in which case you must reschedule as soon as possible.
FURTHER MEDICAL RESTRICTIONS
(This treatment is restricted to the following clients)
- ACTIVE OR UNCONTROLLED DIABETES
- RAISED MOLES, WARTS OR SKIN TAGS (ONLY AREA BEING WORKED ON)
- SKIN CANCER AND/OR AUTO IMMUNE DISEASE
- ECZEMA, DERMATITIS OR PSORIASIS
- BROKEN CAPILLARIES
- ROSACEA OR ACTIVE ACNE
- HERPES SIMPLEX
Good to know
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SKIN TIGHTENING FACIAL
It is useful to know in advance, that for long-term results, a series of six to eight weekly treatments is recommended. This is because although one session will begin to lessen wrinkles and habitual expression lines, tighten facial contours and improve skin tone, regular sessions have a cumulative effect.
How many sessions does it take to see results?
There is no one answer to this question.The way your face ages is impacted by many factors, some of which are genetics, eating habits, sun exposure, supplements, how much sugar you eat, how much alcohol you drink and whether you are smoker or non-smoker.Most clients notice an immediate change in the feel of their facial muscles after only one session, often mentioning their face feels lighter, eyes feel more open and that the stress and tension of the day has diminished.You and your therapist will discuss your goals and determine a treatment schedule.
Recommended for Best Results: Revive Phase: 10 -12 Sessions.
Maintenance Phase: 1-2 times a month.
Facial Tip #1: Remove makeup before facial (women).
Facial Tip #2: If you plan to shave, shave the day before (men).
Facial Tip #3: Skip the lotions, potions, and notions.
Facial Tip #4: Remove your jewellery.
Facial Tip #5: Turn off cell phones, pagers, and other digital devices.
Facial Tip #6: Arrive a little early.
Facial Tip #7: Use the loo before hand.
Facial Tip #8: Wait 30 minutes before using basic make up
Manuel Guerra Skin Care at SPARK JUICE BAR
Unit 3, The Artworks,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.