- ELECTROPORATION: is a technique that involves the application of SHORT, INTENSE LOCAL ELECTRICAL IMPULSES that reversibly increasy cell MEMBRANES PERMEABILITY, creating ELECTROPORES and therefore facilitating the entry of active substances in the cells by enhancing the effect of the substances themselves
- RADIOFREQUENCY: Radiofrequency exploits electric energy. When electric energy spreads into the skin, part of the energy is converted into heat, the real responsible for all the RF effects. EFFECT: SIGNIFICATIVE IMPROVEMENT OF WRINKLES AND SKIN LAXITY
- NEEDLING: Needling moves active substances past the skin barrier and directly into the underlying deep skin (dermis) EFFECT: skin tightening
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Apple & Eve
58 Kenway Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.