This treatment targets the dermis and therefore will improve sun damage, wrinkles, pigmentation and scarring to the skin.
This treatment can only be done by a medical practitoner.
Dr Ayesha Docrat will offer a free skin consultation, and do a test patch. She will also advise a take home skin care routine, with 20% off a skin care kit suitable for your skin type and skin requirements.
- The price will inclue a free medical skin consultation
- 20 % off a skin care kit
- Free test patch
- One chemical skin peel
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Anyone with abnormal skin healing. This type of treatment is more suitable for skin types 1-3, however with careful preparation can be performed on other skin types.
Good to know
Please check Boudoir Medical's webpage for more details www.boudoirmedical.com and for the terms and conditions. Only new patients. Only one treatment per patient.
1A Turville Street,
Just off Redchurch Street.,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.