Download our free Treatwell app.
Earn up to 15 Reward points. Read more »
What is deep cleansing facial and benefits ?
• Cleanses the skin, removing toxins caused by pollution, grease and dirt as well as dead skin clogging the pores
• Exfoliation tightens, firms, and cleanses the skin for a more radiant appearance
• Improves and restores circulation to facial skin layers, increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells which in turn plumps the skin with nutrients and water reducing the appearance of wrinkles and dry skin.
What does it involve?
• Cleansing. After wrapping your hair with a towel or headband, the therapist will begin a facial with thoroughly cleansing the face using cotton pads, wipes or sponges.
• Skin Analysis. The therapist covers your eyes and looks at your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp. She will determine your basic skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive or normal) and skin conditions (acne, blackheads, whiteheads, aging, sun-damage, dehydration, etc.) And choose the appropriate products and treatments, and will consults with you what she sees and recommends.
• Steam. NOT INCLUDED
• Exfoliation involves using a mechanical or chemical exfoliate. Mechanical exfoliates have a gritty texture that rubs away the surface dead skin cells. This type of exfoliation usually happens during the steam. Chemical exfoliation uses enzymes and acids to loosens the bond between skin cells. A gentle enzyme treatment can be done during the steam. Stronger chemical peels, which vary in intensity, can be a stand-alone treatment or part of the facial. It is not generally an “upgrade” and done in a series. It is not done with steam.
• Extractions. NOT INCLUDED
. Massage NOT INCLUDED
• Facial massage is using classic skin rejuvenation products to both relax you and stimulate collagen to your face.
• A facial mask is applied targeting your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature) and condition. During the facial the therapist should stay in the room and give you a hand massage or some other service.
• Final application is the use of toner, serums, moisturizer and sunscreen if it is day time.
Based on 103 reviews
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.