Price per person based on two people sharing.
You will both enjoy:
- Two night stay in a superior room
- Three 60 min Pilates classes, focusing on breathing, stretching and strengthening the whole body from the inside out. Susies sessions aim to improve balance, flexibility, sculpt the body and improve posture so that guests leave the retreats walking taller with a newfound sense of self-awareness
- Raw food cooking demonstration: Group Head Chef Martin Hadden will demonstrate the nutritional aspect of the retreat. His raw food cookery lesson will show how to create fresh, nutrient-rich dishes bursting with intricate flavours. The hotels nutritionist and life coach will also be on hand to offer further tips with a talk and in-depth discussion on personal nutrition
- Nutritional talk with a Q&A session
- Choice of one 25 min treatment, from the selection:
- Massage OR
- Facial OR
- Mini Manicure
- Breakfast each morning
- Raw food dinner on both nights
- Full use of the spa facilities
- State-of-the-art gym
- Outdoor pool and indoor pool
- Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Tennis courts
- Relaxation areas
Bailiffscourt Spa at Bailiffscourt Hotel
Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.