A technique for highlighting hair in which the dye is painted on in such a way as to create a graduated, natural-looking effect.
You will enjoy:
- Balayage/Technique - look like a celebrity!
- Balayage is a French colouring technique that was developed in the 1970s. It’s a freehand technique where the colour is applied by hand rather than using the traditional foiling or cap highlighting techniques. Balayage can be used in even the shortest pixie crop however the best results is in hair below the shoulders.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
Balayage is the most popular hair colouring request in salons today. The go-to for modern, chic hair, balayage creates depth and dimension, and leaves you with a sun-kissed finish. A technique for highlighting hair in which the dye is painted on in such a way as to create a graduated, natural-looking effect. If you have not had your hair tinted before, or have not had it tinted in the last 3 months, you will need a skin test 48 hours prior to the service.
Fabulous Beauty Hair Wax
164 Mile End Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.