Price per person based on two people sharing.
You will both enjoy:
- Two night stay in a small double or twin en-suite room
- Historical tour of the Victorian mansion (Subject to availability. Please indicate preferred day on booking: excludes Sunday)
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Three-course table d’hôte dinner including coffee on the first night
- Full use of the Leisure Club Facilities
- Towels provided
Leisure Club Facilities:
- State-of-the-art gym
- Pulse Fitness cardio and resistance machines,separate free weights area
- Heated covered pool open all year round
- Saunas and steam rooms
- Tennis courts
- Sports pitches
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge. Room upgrades are available.Dining options and extras are also available.
Leisure Club at Stoke Rochford Hall
Stoke Rochford Hall,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.