You will enjoy:
- Brazilian Blow Dry Keratin Treatment (2 hours)
- Brazillian Keratin Blow dry is a deep conditioning treatment, which eliminates frizz from hair, treats badly conditioned hair for eg over bleaching over blow drying over straightening of hair.
- This treatment can not be rushed, thats why takes so long. Your hair will be shampooed and the keratin treatment will be applied blow dried and then using straighteners will straigten your hair.
- If you have extra long hair and extra thick hair you will need more time and will have to pay extra.
- You will leave the salon with perfectly straight hair, you are adviced to use the after care products which the stylist will talk you through. You are also recommended not to wash or plat your hair for at least 2 days fot the treatment to work.
- After you wash your hair you must shampoo condition then blow dry and straighten your hair. The treatment is designed to cut the time of you styling your hair and for your hair to feel deeply conditioned after.
Free cancellation up to 42 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 42 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
This offer is based on length of hair and thickness too.
if your hair is thicker and longer then there will be an extra charge.
the stylist will talk you through the process.
Good to know
Please note if you have very long or thick hair there will be a charge paid directly to the salon
Serenity Beauty and Hair
4a Byron Place,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.