Held at 6:15pm every Wednesday night
6 classes valid for 3 months / 10 classes valid for 6 months.
Ideal for anyone moving on from beginner level, or who has been pole dancing for a while. This is a one per pole class. The class will have a mix of higher and lower intermediate level dancers. Advanced students are also welcome at our intermediate classes and we'll give you moves of your level.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
This is a strict one per pole class, bookings are essential
Good to know
Please wear or bring shorts, water and a small towel. Do not moisturize before your lesson and remove rings and large or dangly items of jewellery before class.
There is free parking at The Royal Academy of Dance. The studios are close to Victoria or Clapham Junction stations via the 170 bus. You'll find us just off Battersea Square. Look for the cobbled driveway and black iron gate, next to the grey and green Bright White Dentist. Head toward the big Union Jack flag for the main building entrance and you will find us in studio with the large blue doors.
If you head to the front reception they can direct you to the Benesh Studio.
Contours Pole at The Royal Academy of Dance
The Royal Academy of Dance,
36 Battersea Square,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.