Step in to Shumaila’s where our trained pedicurists not only remove the dead skin and callus from your feet, repairing chapped heels and chipped nails but also perform a relaxing form of foot massage geared to increase blood flow around the feet area and improve the functioning of certain organs related to the points on the feet.
Unwind after a long day at work as your feet are soaked in warm water, scrubbed for new skin to show through and massaged to release stress from certain points. Skin on the feet is usually tattered by constant use and wearing heels, so the removal of callus, dead skin and other build up allows it to breathe. A final touch of nail varnish is what we send you off with, so you can flaunt your brand new feet without any signs of ageing or fatigue.
You will enjoy:
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Shumaila's Hair and Beauty Seven Kings
665 High Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.