You will enjoy:
- Foundation Certificate Course (6 hours per day)
Course duration: 2 weeks.
- 02/09/13 – 13/09/13
- 28/10/13 – 08/11/13
- 06/01/14 – 17/01/14
- 03/03/14 – 14/03/14
- 12/05/14 – 23/05/14
Our 2 week foundation make-up courses give you the chance to work in a professional make-up studio environment and be taught by industry leading makeup artists.
This course takes you through all the basic skills in professional make-up artistry. It covers day, evening, special occasion and bridal looks plus all the techniques required to achieve this end. It is suitable for both beginners and those who wish to refresh or update their natural skills. You will be working in a professional make-up studio environment and being taught by working make-up artists. The courses are balanced between demonstrations and hands on practical workshop. This course is the pre-requisite before moving on to a Creative Course.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
The London School of Make Up
11 John Princes Street,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.