You will enjoy:
- Using Foils
- Minx and trendy nails
- 3D and Advanced Acrylic and Gel Creativity
- Mixing Glitter in Acrylic
- Embedding Lace into Acrylic
- Embedding Cracked Ice/Shells/Mylar Flakes and Real Flowers into Gel
- Attaching/Embedding Rhinestones and Gems to Acrylic and Gel Overlay Products
- Use of 3D Nail Stickers
- Creativity with Coloured Gels' With This Course
- Create Beautiful and Unique Designs
- Health and Safety Information
- Salon Hygiene
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Client Management
- Maintenance Procedure
- Aftercare Guidance
- Completed manicure or pedicure course
- Completed Acrylic Nails and Gel nails course if doing the advanced nail art course
- As this is a very advanced course prior experience in acrylic and gel nails application is essential
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase.
Professional Nails Academy
9 Station Approach,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.