Once applied, the acid reacts with the outer layer of skin, weakening the binding properties of the lipids (the 'glue') that hold the dead cells together. This is the mechanism that allows the damaged outer skin layer to "peel" off to reveal the underlying new skin cells, thus giving your skin an even, untarnished texture. In addition the acid can penetrate into the new skin cell's membrane, stimulating them to generate collagen and elastic fibres that improves and strengthens the skin's condition.
Peels are very effective in combating acne, signs of ageing, uneven pigmentation & sun damage
Lactic peel - is a mild peel which is very effective in the treatment of dry or mature skin. It gently removes the dry surface layer of the skin whilst retaining the skins moisture.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. No change given on voucher. Advance appointments essential. You can not have this peel if you are pregnant.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. A full consultation will be required before any peel to ascertain skin type & to discuss what problems or areas of concern that are trying to be fixed & a small patch test will also be required.
38 The Green,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.