You will enjoy:
- Choice of one Learn How to Massage Workshop session, from the selection:
- One person OR
- For two people
- Learn How to Massage Workshop (3 hours), including:
- Theory and practical demonstrations to get you started before you are guided through the fundamentals of back, shoulder, neck, and head massage.
- You will not only learn some theory about massage, but also be taught a unique and especially created massage routine for beginners, to target and release your classic tension spots.
- Our course is interactive and with plenty of opportunity for hands on practice. You will learn and practice how to massage the back, shoulders, neck, head and even face under the guidance of a trained therapist.
- We have created our course so that it is adaptable for use at home, since not many of us have massage tables to practice on. The routine that you will learn targets the key stress areas, and focuses upon the back, shoulders, neck and head. We show you techniques both with oil (you will need to partially undress) and without oil (you remain fully clothed). The latter techniques rely upon acupressure movements.
- Learn how to massage safely, effectively and easily. This course is an ideal opportunity for you to learn and ask questions to an experienced therapist.
- In addition, you'll have the chance to receive a massage of your own on the day: You will not only get to practice and perfect your massage routine, but you will also get to sit back and receive a fantastic massage as well.
- Courses are set to take place every:
- Monday and Wednesday, 9.30am-12.30
- Saturday 10am-1pm
- One Sunday per month
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
12 Poland Street,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.