You will enjoy:
- Kickboxing Class (approx. 45 - 120 minutes)
Ideal for those who simply want to get fit and in shape using the benefits of kickboxing training. This class typically involves kicking and pad work drills, as well as light boxing technique.
Classes are between 45 to 120 minutes long and designed for high intensity training. We advise that you arrive early to warm up, stretch and practice before the class starts. You are also welcome to stay as long as you require after the class to warm down and stretch.
- Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. No change given on voucher.Advance appointments essential.
Good to know
Discounts available for fitness training packages for those that book a taster session. So, if you like the class, you get a chance to block book a discounted course of classes. You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
The London Wing Chun Academy
2 floor, Cypress House,
2 Coburg Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.