You will enjoy:
- Radio frequency and hyaluronic acid wrinkle removal
Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an outstanding moisturising formula for all skin types. Due to its oil-free texture, it doesn't clog the pores but acts like a super sponge and retains water within the skin, locking in the moisture that your skin loses. As we become older our skin's ability to retain moisture weakens, the result is that our skin becomes dry, dehydrated and consequently wrinkled.
Normally the molecules in Hyaluronic acid are too large to be absorbed by the skin, but using them with a radio frequency applicator we are able to get the molecules into the dermal layer without injections.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
Hyaluronic Acids has been hailed as a wonder ingredient in skincare, but not all skincare products are the same, many contain levels of Hyaluronic Acid that are too low to make any difference to the skin. It is also important for the Hyaluronic Acid to be of a low molecular weight so it can be easily absorbed deeper into the skin. The molecular weight of our Hyaluronic Acid cosmetic grade is 1,000,000 and is considered to be of low molecular weight.
Our Hyaluronic Acid is 100% animal free (unlike a lot of other Hyaluronic Acid products), and is created from soya so avoid if you have a sensitivity to soya produce.
Aesthetics of London Stratford
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.