The simple way to book beauty anywhere.
Download our free Treatwell app.
Logging you in, please wait...
You are logged in
Log in to your account

Question: where can i get a mature female therapists advice on intimate issues?

Asked by jeanelle 3 years ago

3 answers

Can you help out?

Best answer

Top Answer – As rated by the community

maria-a-kyriakou 3 years ago

Can you elaborate your question?

Other answers (2)

AdancedBeauty 3 years ago

Hello Jeanelle, i am a mature therapist and i would be happy to give my advise...are you looking for a treatment for the pubic area for ingrowing hair or scars? I could recomend some treatments if you could tell me more.
Georgia from Advanced Beauty..

Vickieminx1 3 years ago

Hi there please can you private message me and I will help you if I can hope to hear from you soon