Therapeutic massage near Fareham, Hampshire
We've found 3 venues
Results include: Abdominal Massage, Chi Nei Tsang, Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
Beauty & Massage Therapy by Layla Radestock
Beauty & Massage Therapy by Layla Radestock Massage · Facial · Waxing · STOP THINKING, START BEING You think all day long. Massage is a great way to do a “massage meditation”. Focus on the sensations you’re experiencing and think about nothing else. · BREATHE Deep breathing is highly recommended during a massage or any therapy focuses your mind, enlivens your body, and relaxes you all at the same time. · VISUALISE As the therapist works on tight areas of knots, visualise those places loosening up. · LET GO Don’t help the spa therapist lift your arm or turn your head. Therapists call this hanging on. The opposite is letting go.
Organic Hair & Beauty Salon
Operating from the heart of Southsea is the PureSun Hair & Beauty Salon. We are an established organic beauty and massage therapy centre that provides a hair to toe assortment of services. We offer a range of organic and aesthetic facials including dermal fillers, mesotherapy, organic skin peels and microdermabrasion which can improve every skin type condition for all ages. Our clients may also choose from a range of luxurious massages and spa treatments for the whole family.
Moreover, at PureSun you can also find a unisex hairdressing studio, nail technician, and tanning rooms. We also have the amazing FLABéLOS workout machine, which is a class 2a medical device.
- organic face & body care
- aesthetic & exfoliation facials
- ultrasonic cavitation lipo,
- relaxation – sport – deep tissue – spa massages,
- nails care,
- medical device Vibration Plates,
- dermal fillers and botox
- lash extensions,
- unisex hairdressing studio
- bio – resonance energetic body scan device treatment
The service you receive will leave you feeling truly special,
Portsmouth Massage has therapy rooms in Old Portsmouth, as well providing outcalls / mobile therapy in the Portsmouth Hampshire area (or further afield).
Treatwell bookings are not available within 2 days. For bookings within the next two days / Short notice / same day appointments are usually available. It is advisable to book 24 hrs in advance, especially for evening, holiday and weekend appointments, and depending on venue chosen.
Holistic therapies and facials for men, women and children:
- Holistic rebalancing / relaxing massage combining techniques listed below, and tailored to your individual needs. Typically an appointment will include reflexology and aromatherapy.
- Deep tissue Reboot Massage - all the goodness of the holistic rebalancing massage with some reboot welly! - Great for Sports people. Tailored to each client and can incorporate use of a Professional Electric Massager - Thumper Pro, more intensive trigger point work, bamboo massage, heat therapy.
- Soothing 'Aromatherapy with pre blended essential oils to sooth, relieve pain, rebalance or invigorate.
- Warm Bamboo Massage
- Hot & Cold Stone Therapy
- Seated Acupressure, Trigger Point or Ayuvedic Indian Head Massage (can be without oils) - Ideal for events and pamper parties. Incorpates back, shoulders, arms, hands, neck face.
- Cellulite Busting and Immune System Boosting Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage and Reflexology - ideal for lymphoedema, Post Liposuction or Tummy Tuck surgery.
- Luxury Facial with Revitalising Massage. Option to include hand / shoulder / neck massage / facial hot stone massage, or reflexology. Tailored to your skin type using organic and natural products.
- Hopi Ear Candling with Face, Scalp, Neck and Shoulder massage with lymphatic drainage.
- Thai Herbal Compress Massage
- Baby Massage Classes
- Pregnancy Massage
Outcall / Mobile therapies: by arrangement including house calls, events, corporate wellness days, festivals and medical clinics. Portsmouth massage has literally set up tent where needed (Luxury Yurt) to host massage therapy sessions at private events and (wellbeing) festivals over the years - and welcomes the challenge!