Men's waxing near Wisley, Surrey
We've found 6 venues
Addlestone Therapy have been providing Osteopathy and complementary services to Addlestone and the surrounding areas since 2000. As well as providing Osteopathy services, Addlestone Therapy also provides a complete range of alternative (complementary) services, body treatments such as massage, and beauty treatments, including CACI Non Surgical Face Lifting, Dermalogica and Jessica.
Navara Beauty - Woking
We at Navara Beauty, understand individual requirement. A proper consultation is done prior to shaping to discuss individual requirement and extra care is taken to ensure that it is achieved. The therapists are very experienced and undergo personal training to maintain higher standard of service. A high level of hygiene with excellence in treatments is the motto of Navara Beauty.
The Clinic at Maybury
We are a luxury beauty and holistic therapy clinic offering a wide range of treatments specialising in ELEMIS, VITA LIBERATA and OPI. Conveniently located to the South Side of Woking with client parking available.
Leah Durrant Beauty Re:Treat
Winner of multiple best stylist and salon awards, Leah Durrant Beauty Re:Treat, offers a host of bespoke hair styling, beauty and massage treatments from their beautiful boutique salon in Chertsey.
Friendly and professional, customers are welcomed with a free herbal tea, coffee or Prosecco before being treated to a full personalised consultation. Trained to the highest standards in the industry, the Leah Durrant team work with a carefully selected brand list which includes Kerastase, Paul Mitchell, Redken, St.Tropez, CND Shellac and CND Vinylux.
With complimentary head, neck and shoulder massages on every colour, cut or blow dry and multiple intimate treatment rooms it's easy to see why this salon has been awarded Best Salon in the South East 2015 at the English Hair and Beauty Awards and Best Southern Salon by Your Hair Magazine 2013.
Conveniently located within the M25, a short distance from Weybridge, Staines, West Byfleet, Virginia Water, Woking and Chobham, Leah Durrant's is just a 10-minute walk from Chertsy train station.
Impressions Beauty Clinic - Kingfield Road
Impressions Beauty Clinic is run by Renuka Sujanani a qualified ITEC and VTCT trained therapist with over 20 years in the Beauty and Spa Industry.
Apart from popular beauty treatments Impressions Beauty Clinic also offers Guinot and Dermalogica Facials and Products, Laser Hair Removal and IPL Skin Rejuvenation, Advanced electrolysis (removal of facial thread veins, milia, Campbell de Morgan, skin tags and hair from moles), Threading (the ancient art of hair removal), Waxing including Brazilian and Hollywood Waxing, OPI Manicures and Pedicures, Ear Piercing, Maniq Gel Overlays, Fake Bake and St. Tropez Tanning, Eyelash Extensions, Microdermabrasion, High Performance Anti-ageing treatments, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage, Indian Head Massage, Crystal Therapy and Stress Therapy Massages.
Impressions has had seven customer recommendations published in the Review in the past three years for its exclusive, relaxing treatments and customer care from clients and is well known to be one of the best salons in the area for its relaxing and therapeutic treatments.
Rose Nova - Surrey
Health and Beauty Products, treatments and make up, for all occasions: Home visits available too Weddings , private or cooperate parties, Proms and many more..... Our healt products are Real Food TechnologySM solutions Real Food Technology solution is your passport to better health. Weve taken ingredients found in nature and blended them to create the modern miracles of patented, science-based, nutritional supplementation. Our world-class, natural and plant-sourced vitamins, minerals and glyconutrients give your body what it needs to help it grow and stay strong. With so many nutritional supplement choices out there, how do you know which ones are right for you? Which products will make a positive difference in your life and in the lives of your family members? In a world that seems to be realising that natural is better, Mannatech has pioneered Real Food Technology solutions to provide you, the consumer, with standardised levels of natural and plant-sourced nutrients at nutritionally effective levels; providing the best alternative to synthetic vitamin and mineral products and so-called super-juice products. With our Real Food Technology solutions, we prefer to get our vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients and other ingredients from things that are genuinely food and put them in a form thats easy for people to take every day Dr Rob Sinnott Co-CEO, Global Chief Science Officer. Using the basic goodness nature has to offer and combining it with the powerful technology of science, we are able to offer nutrient-rich products. With each formulation Mannatech searches the globe for the highest quality and most efficacious product ingredients; all chosen to complement each other.
The RoseNova T&C's have been implemented with your convenience and satisfaction in mind. We have certain deposit requirements in place to ensure all our clients get availability when they desire and that our diaries are not booked up unnecessarily.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Appointments must be cancelled or changed within a minimum of 24 hours before the appointment time or deposits will be non-refundable. Appointments cancelled outside the 24 hour period need to be rebooked for a date within 30 days from the original booking otherwise deposits are lost.
- Clients who do no-show lose their deposit or one treatment from their course/package or gift voucher if that's the method of payment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your treatment time in order to complete administrative activities - running late will eat into treatment time.
- All treatment times shown include time for consultation and after-care.
- 50% deposits must be paid for bookings that total more than £65.00 in addition to all weekend appointments.
- Before & After Pictures have been used courtesy of Wrinkle Relaxation and Restylane for Fillers.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers are not cash redeemable or refundable.
- Courses/Packages purchased are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and can only be used by one individual (unless it's PiCk & MiX).
- Courses/Packages are not cash redeemable or refundable once purchased.
- VIP Cards are valid for 1 year and must be presented each time a treatment or product is purchased.
- VIP discounts do not apply to independent practitioners, Gift Vouchers, CST or injectable treatments.
- VIP membership scheme details may vary in each branch so please ask a team member for details.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- Any products purchased cannot be taken back once removed from the Spa - this is for Health Safety and consumer protection reasons.
- We encourage all our clients not to bring expensive personal belongings to the Spa as we take no responsibility for your items. Lockers in each branch are subject to availability.
- RoseNova cannot accept any liability for Independent Practitioners that host clinics from our premises, although we do ensure their qualifications and licenses are checked before allowing collaboration with our establishment.