Located in this exclusive part of West London, The Cove Spa Chiswick is an award winning day spa renowned for their personalised, cutting edge service. Nestled between Chiswick Park and Turnham Green stations, they always go the extra mile to ensure your comfort.
Two time winners of the Spa of the Year at the London Hair & Beauty Awards, exceeding your expectations at every step is part of their philosophy. With a team of highly qualified spa professionals, they specialise in results driven skincare, relaxing holistic therapies and industry leading beauty treatments. They understand that your time is precious so are open seven days a week, allowing you to indulge at a time that suits you. With a focus on delivering exceptional treatments in a calm and relaxing environment, The Cove Spa aims to rejuvenate you from head to toe.
Located within Roko Health Club on Chiswick Bridge, Rachel Staggs Aesthetics is an award-winning spa and beauty centre specialising in non-invasive facial treatments, massages and hair removal.
If you're looking for a beauty centre that you can trust to deliver fabulous results whilst ensuring your safety at all times, look no further than Rachel Staggs Aesthetics.
The centre was crowned winner of the Safety in Beauty Best Beauty Business Awards 2018 - a true stamp of approval from the industry professionals.
Rachel Staggs Aesthetics are renowned for using the latest non-invasive technologies including radio frequency, meta-therapy and plasma elite facials to rejuvenate and replenish your skin's natural structures.
Trust the highly experienced team of qualified beauticians to bring out the best version of you.
Expect free consultations, tailored treatment plans and commitment to complete client satisfaction when you visit this acclaimed aesthetics centre, situated just a 10-minute walk from Chiswick Train Station. Free Parking is available even if you are not a member.
Cloud Twelve is one-of-a-kind wellness & lifestyle club in the heart of Notting Hill. Extending over three floors, the club is home to an indulgent spa, luxury salon, nutritionally-focused brasserie and a holistic wellness clinic. Cloud Twelve offers a sanctuary within the city for like-minded individuals to spend quality time with friends and family, have fun, share ideas, learn new skills and enjoy some precious ‘me time’ to unwind, detoxify and rejuvenate body and mind.
Our beautifully designed wellness facilities and brasserie cater to adults and are open for everyone to enjoy.
Cloud Twelve Spa
A complete city getaway, the wellness-focused indulgent spa is a haven to relax and recharge with:
• Six treatment rooms, including a couples suite,
• Thermal suite which includes a Steam room, Sauna, Himalayan salt room, and relaxation area
• An extensive holistic treatment menu of results-driven therapies using the best of Western and Asian philosophies
• Organic, natural therapies backed by science and modern technology
• Non-invasive anti-ageing aesthetic technology delivered by Softmesology and Dermafrac
• Brand partners committed to natural beauty and sustainability; Organic Pharmacy, Comfort Zone and Tri-Dosha
• To enhance your spa experience, book the couples’ suite, equipped with Dolomites quartz beds to help promote a deeper state of relaxation
Cloud Twelve Brasserie
With wellbeing at the core of our philosophy, nutrition is an important focus of the club’s brasserie, where you can enjoy:
• Fresh, organic, plant-based menus designed by renown vegan chefs
• Customised herbal infusions to promote different health benefits
• Smoothies, tonics, premium organic wines and champagnes
• Nutritional talks and events hosted by wellness and natural beauty experts
• Private event space for breakfast/brunch/lunch events or talks, afternoon tea or evening canapes receptions
Directions & Parking
On Street Parking | 12-minutes from Notting Hill Gate & Ladbroke Grove stations.