Foot massage near Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
We've found 11 venues
Nuad Thai Massage - Hampton Hill
Nuad Thai Massage - Hampton Hill can be found towards the north end of the High Street. They offer a combination of acupressure, reflexology and yogic exercises will leave you feeling refreshed and energised.
Therapists have been trained at the Wat Poh academy at the Royal Palace in Bangkok. They iron out your knots in a clean, warming environment with beautiful statues, candles and soft, fluffy towels. Professional, peaceful and private, they’re ready to receive you seven days a week.
Addlestone Therapy have been providing Osteopathy and complementary services to Addlestone and the surrounding areas since 2000. As well as providing Osteopathy services, Addlestone Therapy also provides a complete range of alternative (complementary) services, body treatments such as massage, and beauty treatments, including CACI Non Surgical Face Lifting, Dermalogica and Jessica.
Junjai Thai Massage
Junjai Thai Massage, found in Walton-on-Thames, specialises in a variety of massage therapies, especially the traditional Thai massage.
Their menu contains classic massages such as the deep tissue massage, head & shoulders massage, aromatherapy massage and hot stone massage; and for those of you that are always on their feet, a foot massage.
The centre is only a fifteen-minute walk from Walton-Upon-Thames Station, there is also a series of bus stops running along Rydens Road and there is also free on-street parking very nearby.
Expect to be welcomed into a very calm, relaxing and tranquil massage therapy centre which has a series of private treatment rooms so you can feel as comfortable as possible.
If you've been suffering from any physical aches or pains for the gym or just from your day-to-day life, get in touch with these expert massage therapists and they will recommend the perfect treatment for you.
Sunbury X Hair & Beauty
Sunbury-on-Thames’ long established Sunbury X Hair & Beauty has been offering sensational hair and beauty treatments to the area for over 14 years. They provide hairdressing and colouring, massage and much more. Sunbury X is the go-to place for all of your beauty needs.
Just a brief walk from Sunbury station and with plenty of local parking too, the location is perfect for a stress-free visit.
The team have a wide range of experience and given that the salon has been established for over 14 years now it’s safe to assume you are in the best hands. With a tailored approach to their treatments and a creative spark, you’ll be sure to love your time there!
Thai Combination Healing Massage
Centrally located minutes from Fulwell station, Thai Combination Healing Massage is a wellness treatment room found within a hair salon just off of Hampton Hill High Street. Open seven days a week, the team here are always on hand to provide massages which are individually tailored to you and offer support, advice and aftercare suggestions.
There are a number of massages to choose from, including Thai, deep tissue and pregnancy massage, all of which are adapted and carried out according to your personal preferences. Visit today and you will enjoy a deeply cleansing, refreshing massage which will leave you feeling rejuvenated and relaxed.
Meily Skin Clinic
Meily Skin Clinic in Moseley is a beauty, waxing and nail salon all in one. They offer everything from body scrubs, waxing for men and ladies, a range of eyelash extensions, CACI facial treatments, massage, pedicures and more. No matter how involved your weekend-prep routine, Meily has everything you need to look flawless and feel even better for that special event you have coming up on your calendar.
Their team of talented and experienced therapist have the tact and knowledge to adapt any treatment on the menu to meet the individual needs and taste of their clients, which is why they already bost a long list of loyal clients.
Located on Walton Road in Molesey with plenty of free parking nearby, getting to and from your appointment is a breeze. The residents of Moseley are in luck to have such friendly and professional therapists in the area. Book your next appointment at Meily Skin Clinic.
Mind, Body & Soul - Claygate
Mind, Body & Soul is a massage and therapy centre located in Claygate, which provides a wide range of innovative services. This cosy, quiet haven focuses on healing the mind, body and soul, and is the perfect place to visit if you are looking to relax, unwind and take a moment for yourself.
There are a number of treatments on offer, from cupping to ear candling, acupuncture to warm crystal massage, all of which are administered by Gemma, a highly trained and experienced therapist. Visit today and you will be sure to leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
If you are traveling by car, there is plenty of parking in the station car park.
Please be aware that this venue only takes female clients. Male clients can book by referral.
Body Shape UK
Treat yourself to a new beauty experience at Hampton's Body Shape UK.
Situated less than a minute from Hampton train station, this inviting beauty salon offers up a comprehensive selection of OPI manis and pedis as well as professional semi-permanent makeup and muscle-melting massages.
Pop in for the Express Classic Manicure or stay a little longer with the LUX Gel Pedicure complete with Callus Peel and an ultra softening Paraffin Wax Treatment.
Whatever your selection, expect it with a welcome cuppa and consultation.
Body Shape UK is family friendly and completely accessible for wheelchairs and prams. If you are coming by car there are on-street parking options nearby.
Touch of Universe Massage & Beauty
Welcome to Touch of Universe offering a wide range of massage and therapy treatments including Hot Stone, Reflexology, Aromatherapy and Reiki.
Rose Nova - Surrey
Health and Beauty Products, treatments and make up, for all occasions: Home visits available too Weddings , private or cooperate parties, Proms and many more..... Our healt products are Real Food TechnologySM solutions Real Food Technology solution is your passport to better health. Weve taken ingredients found in nature and blended them to create the modern miracles of patented, science-based, nutritional supplementation. Our world-class, natural and plant-sourced vitamins, minerals and glyconutrients give your body what it needs to help it grow and stay strong. With so many nutritional supplement choices out there, how do you know which ones are right for you? Which products will make a positive difference in your life and in the lives of your family members? In a world that seems to be realising that natural is better, Mannatech has pioneered Real Food Technology solutions to provide you, the consumer, with standardised levels of natural and plant-sourced nutrients at nutritionally effective levels; providing the best alternative to synthetic vitamin and mineral products and so-called super-juice products. With our Real Food Technology solutions, we prefer to get our vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients and other ingredients from things that are genuinely food and put them in a form thats easy for people to take every day Dr Rob Sinnott Co-CEO, Global Chief Science Officer. Using the basic goodness nature has to offer and combining it with the powerful technology of science, we are able to offer nutrient-rich products. With each formulation Mannatech searches the globe for the highest quality and most efficacious product ingredients; all chosen to complement each other.
The RoseNova T&C's have been implemented with your convenience and satisfaction in mind. We have certain deposit requirements in place to ensure all our clients get availability when they desire and that our diaries are not booked up unnecessarily.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Appointments must be cancelled or changed within a minimum of 24 hours before the appointment time or deposits will be non-refundable. Appointments cancelled outside the 24 hour period need to be rebooked for a date within 30 days from the original booking otherwise deposits are lost.
- Clients who do no-show lose their deposit or one treatment from their course/package or gift voucher if that's the method of payment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your treatment time in order to complete administrative activities - running late will eat into treatment time.
- All treatment times shown include time for consultation and after-care.
- 50% deposits must be paid for bookings that total more than £65.00 in addition to all weekend appointments.
- Before & After Pictures have been used courtesy of Wrinkle Relaxation and Restylane for Fillers.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers are not cash redeemable or refundable.
- Courses/Packages purchased are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and can only be used by one individual (unless it's PiCk & MiX).
- Courses/Packages are not cash redeemable or refundable once purchased.
- VIP Cards are valid for 1 year and must be presented each time a treatment or product is purchased.
- VIP discounts do not apply to independent practitioners, Gift Vouchers, CST or injectable treatments.
- VIP membership scheme details may vary in each branch so please ask a team member for details.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- Any products purchased cannot be taken back once removed from the Spa - this is for Health Safety and consumer protection reasons.
- We encourage all our clients not to bring expensive personal belongings to the Spa as we take no responsibility for your items. Lockers in each branch are subject to availability.
- RoseNova cannot accept any liability for Independent Practitioners that host clinics from our premises, although we do ensure their qualifications and licenses are checked before allowing collaboration with our establishment.
The Pamper Van Mobile Beauty
The Pamper Van is a mobile beauty service operating within Middlesex and Surrey.
A five-star service in the comfort of your own home, you can choose from a variety of beauty treatments to leave you feeling and looking your best.
From relaxing massages to pampering pedicures, the treatments are done using top industry products such as ESPA.