Face treatments near Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
We've found 3 venues
Results include: Chemical Peel, Dermaplaning, Diamond Facial, Glycolic Peel, Silk Peel™, Skin Peel, Skin Tightening
Fudge Boutique is a tanning and beauty salon in Weston-Super-Mare ideally situated just off Worle High Street. This chic salon presents an abundance of different treatments for men and women: from luxury facials to spray tans, teeth whitening to holistic therapy, with such a selection on offer there is sure to be something to tempt you!
The team at Fudge Boutique are meticulous and dedicated and will ensure that you leave feeling completely satisfied with your treatment. The salon also retails some of their most popular products, with items such as Dermalogica, Jessica Nails and Christian Eyebrows all on sale and available to buy in store.
Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa
Take time out to relax and unwind at Rookery Manor Hotel & Spa, located in a beautiful converted barn at 16th century Rookery Manor.
Our superb facilities include Relaxation Areas, Zero Gravity Massage Chairs, Traditional Hot Rock Sauna, Spa Garden with Outdoor Hot Tubs, Hydrotherapy Pool and a well equipped Techno gym.
This luxury retreat features top skincare brand Elemis – plus Lava Shells, Jessica, GELeration, bareMinerals, Kissed by Mii and Brow by Mii.
All this, plus our friendly team of therapists, ensures Rookery Retreat & Spa is just made for you, your body and your lifestyle.
Edward James Goodwin
Hello. My name is Ed Goodwin
I am a professional male Holistic Therapist, based in Weston-super-Mare. All you have to do is sit back and relax!
I am a fully trained and qualified practitioner with the following Holistic Therapy and body treatment qualifications:
- Certificate Swedish Massage (VTCT )
- Diploma Indian Head Massage (VTCT)
- Diploma Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards(VTCT)
- Diploma Reflexology (VTCT)
- Certificate Thermal Auricular Therapy (Ear Candling)
- Certificate Spray Tanning (Siennax Training Academy)
- Manicure & Pedicure Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Waxing Treatments Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Facial Treatments Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Hot Stone Massage Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Certificate Intimate Male Waxing (Hayden Health & Beauty Training Academy)
- Warm Bamboo Massage (Teach Therapy)
- Thai Foot Massage (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate On Site /Seated Acupressure Practitioner (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate Understanding & Treating Lower Back Pain & Sciatica (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate Bellabaci Cupping Deep Tissue Massage (London School of Complementary Health)
I take a holistic approach to my treatments, i.e., I try to take the whole person into consideration, such as the life style and the emotional well-being of my client, as there can be many factors that contribute to physical discomfort.
When treating a client I feel it is very important that they feel comfortable to communicate what they want from the session as this is their time. For example the client may need a meditative deeply relaxing massage, wishing for silence throughout. It is important for me to receive feedback throughout and I try to create a comfortable environment so that the client will get the most out of the treatment.
I am a Member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists, Member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists and a Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.