In the heart of London, Kinga Skin Specialist is an innovative, advanced non-surgical skin centre, offering a range of customised, high quality and non-invasive skin care services. Head medical aesthetic therapist Kinga, is a true skin care professional, with over 15 years of industry experience. Her excellent team of professionals provide care, knowledge, skills and expertise so you can be assured you’re in safe, precise hands if you want to restore your skin's glow.
The powerful Skin Specialist treatments are carried out using high end, cutting edge technology, designed to give your skin a younger, smoother and flawless appearance. Skin care and solutions used in treatments are eco, bio and organic certified, medical graded and suitable for vegans, within 96% of active ingredients in their formulas, where the other 4% is a water as a solvent. In this comfortable and private space, located within Templeton House, our highly trained aesthetic practitioners put you at ease so you can ask any difficult questions without feeling embarrassed. Whatever your skin concern, Kinga Skin Specialist is on hand to provide the right, effective solution.
Homerton, Hackney has a bright new hair and beauty salon that opened early in 2018, known as Sunflower Beauty Studio. The focus is on hair colouring, cutting, waxing, nail care, facials, eyelash extensions and other additions in between.
The stylists and therapist that make up the team here are wonderful rays of sunshine, spreading beauty happiness in the form of their skills and customer care. Give your hair a new lease of life or why not try some waxing and get that silky smooth skin? Whatever you decide you'll be in great hands with this cheerful bunch, who also use excellent brands such as Wella and Bio Sculpture Gel for a professional touch. There's also a varied selection of daily offers to take advantage of providing greatly discounted prices for anyone on a budget.
To reach this unisex salon, you may take a short 4-minute walk from Hackney Central station. This sensational salon may be in its early years, but it's already making waves in the community, book yourself in for some sunflower beauty power and you'll be glowing in no time.
Beaut Box is an award-winning, unisex beauty salon situated just around the corner from Hackney Central station.
The Winners of Hair and Beauty Awards for Best Salon in East London 2016, they offer a selection of express waxing and essential beauty treatments from the CND Shellac and Dermalogica ranges.
Beaut Box currently use their own home-made scrubs and oils, made from 100% natural ingredient in their manicures, pedicures and after wax treatments. Theirs delicious products give clients the best and natural results for a beautiful finish. Beaut Box are currently selling these products within the salon at an affordable price.
With a minimalistic, urban feel, this is a spacious, eco-friendly and welcoming salon. Your comfort is prioritised throughout, down to such little details as the locally roasted coffee served in the waiting areas and the luxurious leather chairs used for nail treatments.
"Perfect Definition" Microblading, Semi Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo By El Truchan C.P.C.P. is situated within 3 prominent London locations: Bank, Canary Wharf, Harley Street. If you are looking for professionally performed Microblading & Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Makeup), then look no further. El is an Elite Level, fully Qualified, Certified and Insured Microblading, Permanent Makeup, Microneedling and Medical Tattoo Specialist. Elite trained and qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in permanent cosmetics. Treatments are performed using pharmaceutical grade (medical grade) pigments and the top of the range, sterile treatment equipment and adhering to the highest standards of the industry. El Truchan is also a trainer for all Permanent Cosmetics procedures at Nouveau Contour/ Beauty Group and KB Pro Academy in UK.
El Truchan C.P.C.P. is also a Trainer at Nouveau Contour & KB Pro Academy for permeant cosmetics and holds International Accreditation from Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals (SPCP). She is also a member of the Royal Society of Medicine.