Acupuncture near The Cotswolds
We've found 5 venues
Comfort Health is a beautifully presented health clinic situated a stone's throw from Whiteladies Road in Clifton, Bristol. Set in a tranquil and clean space, the practitioners at Comfort Health intuitively and expertly tailor each treatment to suit your needs and make those aches and pains go away.
The friendly and welcoming team will greet you with open arms and are qualified in a range of fields to enable your physical wellbeing to return to its optimum.
A treatment room operating from within The Park Club, AcuLife is a growing well-being company based in Oxford, Oxfordshire, which provides a range of massages and therapies, as well as acupuncture.
Their therapists are fully qualified in deep tissue, sports massage and acupuncture as well as reflexology and Indian head massages. They can accommodate any client's needs, whether it's working with you to get you back to good health and pain-free, or just to give you the chance to unwind and relax with a soothing massage.
They aim to provide you with the highest quality of treatment and advice for a rounded visit that puts you on the right track to better health.
Chinese Massage Bristol
The treatment you need, just how you want it - Neil is a Chinese Medicine specialist, offering Chinese massage and acupuncture in Bristol, 100% tailored to your specific needs. Whether you want to relax and de-stress, or you want help with an injury or stiff, aching muscles, your session will be entirely focused on helping you get back to health and vitality.
Edward James Goodwin
Hello. My name is Ed Goodwin
I am a professional male Holistic Therapist, based in Weston-super-Mare. All you have to do is sit back and relax!
I am a fully trained and qualified practitioner with the following Holistic Therapy and body treatment qualifications:
- Certificate Swedish Massage (VTCT )
- Diploma Indian Head Massage (VTCT)
- Diploma Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards(VTCT)
- Diploma Reflexology (VTCT)
- Certificate Thermal Auricular Therapy (Ear Candling)
- Certificate Spray Tanning (Siennax Training Academy)
- Manicure & Pedicure Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Waxing Treatments Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Facial Treatments Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Hot Stone Massage Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Certificate Intimate Male Waxing (Hayden Health & Beauty Training Academy)
- Warm Bamboo Massage (Teach Therapy)
- Thai Foot Massage (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate On Site /Seated Acupressure Practitioner (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate Understanding & Treating Lower Back Pain & Sciatica (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate Bellabaci Cupping Deep Tissue Massage (London School of Complementary Health)
I take a holistic approach to my treatments, i.e., I try to take the whole person into consideration, such as the life style and the emotional well-being of my client, as there can be many factors that contribute to physical discomfort.
When treating a client I feel it is very important that they feel comfortable to communicate what they want from the session as this is their time. For example the client may need a meditative deeply relaxing massage, wishing for silence throughout. It is important for me to receive feedback throughout and I try to create a comfortable environment so that the client will get the most out of the treatment.
I am a Member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists, Member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists and a Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
Acupuncture and Tui Na by Melanie Jackson
Well Of Health is Melanie Jackson's acupuncture and Tui Na (Chinese Massage) practice offering a range of wellness treatments such as acupuncture, cupping and massage and gua sha. Melanie trained at Reading's College of Integrated Chinese medicine for 4 years and gained additional experience in Tui Na at a university hospital in China in 2010. Beginning her journey into body work, namely Tui N,a which comprises Chinese massage techniques and acupressure, during a visit to Malaysia in 1994, Melanie enjoyed helping friends and family with this learning. Wishing to build upon her healing skills Melanie sought to undergo more extensive and deeper study of Chinese medicine through acupuncture. She gained her acupuncture degree in 2009. This led her to formalise her Tui Na skills with a UK recognised diploma, gained in 2011 after which she did further work at CICM in Reading under supervision of her teachers alongside her own Acupuncture and Tui Na practice which continues in Oxford.