Treatment rooms - beauty near Somerset
We've found 2 venues
Nu Image Cosmetic & Medical Permanent Makeup
Nu image is based in Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, specialising in Permanent Makeup, Medical Scalp Tattooing and Meso Vytal digital skin needling. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creating naturally beautiful, bespoke enhancements. We aim to give our customers honest advice, whilst making them feel comfortable and totally at ease.
Edward James Goodwin
Hello. My name is Ed Goodwin
I am a professional male Holistic Therapist, based in Weston-super-Mare. All you have to do is sit back and relax!
I am a fully trained and qualified practitioner with the following Holistic Therapy and body treatment qualifications:
- Certificate Swedish Massage (VTCT )
- Diploma Indian Head Massage (VTCT)
- Diploma Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards(VTCT)
- Diploma Reflexology (VTCT)
- Certificate Thermal Auricular Therapy (Ear Candling)
- Certificate Spray Tanning (Siennax Training Academy)
- Manicure & Pedicure Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Waxing Treatments Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Facial Treatments Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Hot Stone Massage Practitioners Diploma (Hands on Beauty Training Academy)
- Certificate Intimate Male Waxing (Hayden Health & Beauty Training Academy)
- Warm Bamboo Massage (Teach Therapy)
- Thai Foot Massage (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate On Site /Seated Acupressure Practitioner (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate Understanding & Treating Lower Back Pain & Sciatica (Teach Therapy)
- Certificate Bellabaci Cupping Deep Tissue Massage (London School of Complementary Health)
I take a holistic approach to my treatments, i.e., I try to take the whole person into consideration, such as the life style and the emotional well-being of my client, as there can be many factors that contribute to physical discomfort.
When treating a client I feel it is very important that they feel comfortable to communicate what they want from the session as this is their time. For example the client may need a meditative deeply relaxing massage, wishing for silence throughout. It is important for me to receive feedback throughout and I try to create a comfortable environment so that the client will get the most out of the treatment.
I am a Member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists, Member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists and a Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.