This is a tricky review to write.
1.It is a difficult place to find in a residential house with no signage that looks run down from the outside.
2. The address I was given took me to the wrong place and when I tried to phone for directions - noone answered for 10mins
3. The venue was very messy when I arrived and didn't look clean, with lots of clutter
4. The head massage took place on a normal chair which wasn't very comfortable and felt unprofessional.
5. The owner said they were still setting up the clinic, but it felt uncared for
6. The therapist talled throughout the massage mainly self-promoting her other activities, and asking me questions which wasn't very relaxing
1. The massage itself was great
2. the therapist talked to me about other ways I could help myself