Team rotas, patch tests and more: Here’s what we’re working on this winter
Managing a beauty business is no piece of cake. But we’re here to make it easier for you – every step of the way.
Here are the top things we’re busy working on this winter – and are very excited to roll out.
Once a task is complete, we’ll tick it off in this list so that you can keep up to date with what’s happening.
Making salon management simpler
We’re working on new ways to make running your business smoother, every single day – so you’ve got fewer headaches to worry about, and more time for your clients.
Running your day-to-day
- Team rota management. Set regular working hours, holidays and custom shifts all from one place, whenever you need.
- Processing time. We’re making it even easier to add Processing time. This means that when your customers are still in your salon but don’t need your assistance (e.g. after applying hair colour or face mask), you can dedicate that time to other clients.
- Patch tests. Set which of your services need to have tests beforehand and your clients will automatically be notified when booking, so there are no more misunderstandings on the day.
- Making no-shows and cancellers pay. Hate it when clients don’t show up? Don’t worry – we’ve got your back. To curb repeat no-shows and serial appointment cancellers, we will identify people with this behaviour and request them to pre-pay on Treatwell before their appointment with you. If they don’t show up again, you don’t lose money – they do.
- Easily upload multiple clients. Importing your digital client list to Connect made simpler. With an up-to-date client list, you can easily create appointments for your saved customers, stay in touch with them and drive more bookings with automated marketing campaigns.
Staying on top of payments
- Making payroll a breeze. Automatically keep track of how many hours your team is working and make payroll easier every month.
- Tracking POS changes. Instantly track any changes to your POS (Point of Sale) system, so you’ve always got a detailed record.
- Improved online pre-pay options. We’re making it easier to ask clients to pre-pay online. This means more money in your pocket – and fewer no-shows.
- Google and Apple Pay, everywhere. Your customers will soon be able to pay using Apple and Google Pay on any device.
Making rebooking easier than ever
The ultimate beauty booking experience is getting even smarter with improvements to the Treatwell client app, built to get your clients rebooking more than ever.
An even better way to book beauty
- Better push notifications and personalised email reminders. So you know your regular clients are getting those invitations to rebook when they need them. Less spam, more bookings.
- Invite your clients to rebook on the Client app via SMS. Your clients are never more than a couple of taps away from rebooking with you. Lucky them!
Connecting you with more clients, smarter
For your clients (and you!), it’s all about finding the perfect fit.
We’re working on new ways for you to stand out from the crowd – and attract the right clients.
Helping the right people book you
- Improved search & discover functions. By making our search bar smarter, we’re making sure that every person who lands on your profile is right for you.
- Reviews that work harder. With better reviews, not only will it be easier for clients to leave you those stars – but we’ll also be able to make how we recommend you to new clients more targeted.
We’re busy making these happen – so that you can reap the benefits. We’re very excited about what’s to come – and we hope you are too.
Come back soon to see how what we’ve ticked off – and to learn more about what we’re doing to make managing your business easier than ever.
Get started with Treatwell today
Fill out a few details below and let’s find out how we could work beautifully together.