From: Happy Food,
On our quest for the cream of the crop when it comes to healthy food and delicious drinks, we came across Summer Avocados who have very kindly given us some of their delicious recipes to share over the next few days - so, aprons at the ready…
Pasta, Avocado and Minty Beans Salad
Edamame or soya beans are available in most supermarkets these days and are fast becoming the latest ‘must have’ food.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
You will need:
1. Bring two pans of water to the boil.
2. Add the edamame and broad beans to one of the pans, cook for 5 minutes, then drain in a colander. When cool enough to handle slip the broad beans out of their skins, discard the skins.
3. Cook the pasta in the other pan of water as per pack instructions or until al-dente. Drain and transfer to a warm serving dish.
4. Whisk together the olive or avocado oil, lemon juice, mint and season lightly.
5. Lightly toss together with the broad beans, edamame beans and avocado and scatter over the feta. Serve immediately.
Free booklet for all
Sound good? If you want some more tasty treats to inspire your culinary skills, request your free 24 page Summer Avocado recipe booklet by either emailing email@example.com, or you can send a postcard to: Summer Avocado Recipe Booklet, 26 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 6BT.
It's easy enough to decide you want to eat well - the hard part is finding the right foods to keep you healthy and satisfy your tastebuds. The Treatwell Tasters have lots of food and drink ideas to have you looking good, feeling good and bursting with energy in no time. And no, they don't all involve wheatgrass.See my profile